The Tampa summer season will be upon us quickly, with heat rising to the 80s and 90s.
To guarantee your AC unit keeps you cool this summer, book in a professional service before the hot weather strikes.
A routine HVAC maintenance schedule ensures the greatest delivery of cool air into your home.
For top rated local electrical repair in Tampa, call (813)296 5462 today!
Advantages of a Preventative Maintenance Plan
Ensure your AC unit is operating at peak performance day in, day out, with a preventative maintenance plan.
The advantages of regular scheduling include:
- Classification as a top priority customer for emergency call-outs
- Less likelihood of emergency breakdowns
- Reduced energy costs in the peak of summer
- Extended lifetime of usage of your AC unit before needing to replace it, due to regular maintenance and replacing of parts.
What to Expect From a Scheduled Maintenance Service
Your regular maintenance service will cover all aspects of your AC unit, with any issues resolved on the spot.
- Monitoring and recording of your AC units performance and temperature, and readjustment to the manual model requirements if necessary.
Inspection and servicing of:
- Fan motor
- Cooling agent
- Electrical wiring and points
- Flush out pipes
- Lubricate components
Your friendly service technician will give you a record of the report and work carried out.
For more information on booking scheduled maintenance services, phone Citywide HVAC Services at (813) 296-5462.